Are you moving out to a new house? Looking for a reliable moving company? If, your answer is a yes.With so many options available for you, choosing a reliable moving company might leave you with an undeserved headache, and therefore, we will help you find a reputable moving company that will help you relocate to a new place without any hassle
Listed below are some of the important points to be kept in mind when looking for a reliable packer and mover :
- Start with the Research
Researching is the key. A little bit of homework will help you choose the right people to help you out with the shifting process. Let your research be the ground for your final decision. Start with primary research which includes a fair shortlisting of potential packers and movers around you.
Let your research work include :
- Asking friends, relatives and neighbours who have recently shifted out.
- Sit with your laptop and google some of the best packers and movers.
- Also, make sure the company caters to your requirements.
- Search for an alignment between your needs and company offerings.
- Check Online Reviews and Customer Feedbacks
Visit the company website and check out some of the online reviews and client feedback. Reading online reviews and feedbacks will help you get a fair idea of the company’s quality of service and delivery standards. Don’t be mislead with fake reviews posted by the company professionals.Put some extra efforts to look up competitor website and data. Carry out an in-depth review check and analysis.
According to a recent research report, 88% of customers rely on online customer reviews and feedback before making a purchase or taking up a service. Also, it is advised to read all the customer reviews as you might end up finding genuine feedbacks right at the bottom of the web page.
- Do a website analysis.
A website analysis will help you a lot while deciding which moving company will suit your requirements. Although do not get carried away with an impressive website layout and content choice. Check up the testimonial section for all kinds of customer reviews and feedbacks.
Also, once you have completed your research work, it is time for you to visit the company premises.
Why visit the company website?
- You will get to know all the services offered by the company that you might be needed after the relocation process is over.
- It is the only source of information for you till the time you do not visit them in person.
- Choosing the right service will be easier.
- Inspect the past projects of the company
Have a look at their past projects and portfolio. Talk to the previous clients for their genuine feedback. Once you meet the company professional in person, ask them for some of their past project reports and testimonials. A Quality check is a must before paying up for the service to save yourself from an unwanted haggling after the execution of the project.
Why ask for a previous project report?
- It will help you understand the company’s approach to executing the project
- Delivery standards by the company
- Quality of service provided by them.
- A portfolio check, if any is a must.
- Ask Questions and get rid of the queries
Do not stop yourself from asking questions. Get rid of all the queries right in the beginning and save yourself from an unnecessary haggle after the execution of the project. Ask, ask and ask till the time you are fully satisfied with their quality of service.
These are some of the important questions you should ask :
- How long have you been in this industry?
- How much time will you take for the entire shifting process?
- What fleet of vehicles do you use?
- How many workers will be assigned for the task?
- Will you also help with unpacking?
These are some of the important things to keep in mind when looking for a professional moving company. We are sure you would not like to invite an undeserved headache for yourself with a DIY packing, and therefore, trust a professional packer and movers like F & M Bennett & Son for an easy, efficient and a hassle-free shifting of your house.