When it comes to skin rejuvenation, you ought to seek the services of an experienced provider for the best outcomes. Glen Allen Absolute Dermatology & Skin Cancer Center comprises an expert panel focusing on addressing all your skin concerns.
For residents within and around Glen Allen, Virginia, Absolute Dermatology and Skin Cancer are the leading practices offering comprehensive dermatology services. With their combined skills, Mohs surgeon William Gillen, MD, and general dermatologist Patricia O’Connor, MD, are willing and ready to attend to all your dermatologic needs. Using a team-based approach to patient evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment, you can trust the specialist to meet your unique needs.
Dr. Gillen has vast experience in surgical tumor removal and reconstruction for people with skin cancer. The doctor offers general dermatology services that are both medical and aesthetic to mitigate eczema, acne, psoriasis, melasma, and many others.
Absolute Dermatology and Skin Cancer Center thrive in providing skincare products from SkinCeutical, Elta MD, and SkinMedica. Services on offer also include injectables such as Juvéderm® and Botox®.
Dr. O’Connor and Dr. Gillen served as co-residents for their three years of Dermatology Training at Virginia Commonwealth University. They perfected their team-based approach by working jointly to formulate treatment plans for their mutual patients. After four years of training and working in numerous environments, they combined their expertise to make Absolute Dermatology the ideal choice for all your comprehensive dermatologic care.
Your competent staff at Absolute Dermatology and Skin Cancer Center offer a full range of world-class services such as;
- Skin Disorders Specialist- Not only are skin disorders embarrassing, but they may also indicate skin cancer. At Absolute Dermatology, your skin experts are highly-skilled in treating bumps, lumps, and rashes for patients of all ages.
- Skin Cancer Specialist- Skin cancer counts as the most common form of cancer. This condition can be disastrous if left unmanaged. If you witness this ailment, contact the expert team for early diagnosis and treatment.
- Psoriasis Specialist- Psoriasis is a widespread chronic autoimmune condition affecting the joints, skin, and cardiovascular system. For this condition, you can trust Dr. O’Connor’s methods for long-term relief.
- Injectables Specialist- With injectables, you can rejuvenate your appearance by eradicating fine lines and facial wrinkles. If you consider these methods to enhance your aesthetic appearance, contact Absolute Dermatology and Skin Center for the highest quality service.
- Eczema Specialist- Eczema is a skin condition that prompts reddened and scaling skin and uncomfortable itching. The broken skin sometimes gets infected, leading to pain and oozing. Contact Absolute Dermatology and Skin Center for professional management of eczematous conditions.
- Acne Specialist- Acne affects not just teenagers. This condition is prevalent among adults as well. For men, women, and adolescents, Dr. Patricia and team offer remedies for pimples, comedones (blackheads), inflammation, and residual redness caused by acne.
- Melasma Specialist- Do you witness blotchy patches of discoloration on your skin? If so, you may be suffering from melasma. Albeit harmless, this condition can be embarrassing. For expert diagnosis and treatment of melasma, contact Absolute Dermatology and Skin Cancer Center.
Do you seek practical solutions for your skin, make the right choice, and take advantage of Absolute Dermatology and Skin Center. Call or book an appointment via the online booking tool to get the most of your treatment.