There are three main types of disaster restoration services offered by https://hawaiidisasterrestoration.com. They are fire restoration, water damage restoration, and mold growth restoration. When a disaster strikes in an island like Maui, Hawaii, things can go from bad to worse in a matter of a few hours. Storm, cyclone, wildfire, and high tide are some of the common disasters islands face during monsoon and pre-monsoon seasons.
Disasters can affect your town anytime, and that’s why awareness and knowledge about different disasters and the ways to tackle them is the best way to live in high-risk zones safely and positively.
Also, remember that there’s nothing to worry about. Disaster restoration services can securely bring back the stability of your home after a storm, water damage, or fire break. You just have to follow the protocol and rest shall fall easy.
What Kind of Disaster Restoration Solutions can Your Find in Maui, Hawaii
Most restoration service providers cater to all kinds of disasters. Unlike local repairers, renovation experts, and plumbers, disaster management companies like hawaiidisasterrestoration operate 24/ 7 with rapid response time during emergencies.
They are connected with all major insurance providers, local authorities, and firefighter stations. Therefore, if ever you come face to face with a situation, a single call to the company should put you at rest. The company will immediately set a team to act at your location, besides notifying the local police, firefighters, and insurance provider if required.
You can find the following restoration services in hawaiidisasterrestoration
Water Damage Restoration Services
- Inspect building after the disaster
- Check for water damage source
- Check hidden and high-risk areas for water damage
- Assess the damage, including the moisture level
- Use thermal tools to gauge damage
- Free water damage analysis
- Proactive water removal using modern technique
- Drying of structures and discarding unsalvageable items
- Dehumidify the place
- Content cleaning
- Mold removal and sanitization
- Remodeling or repair structure if required
Fire Damage Restoration Service
A fire has the potential to cause the most damage, rapidly, if the right technique isn’t used to eliminate the smoke and odor. We have to act between 24 to 48 hours in order to recover as much as possible.
- Immediate assistance from firefighters
- Board up services
- Water removal (water damage due to fire or water used to extinguish)
- Damage assessment
- Soot and smoke cleaning
- End to end deep cleaning to remove odor, smoke, and soot
- Storage of recovered contents
- Roof tarping and plumbing services
- Smoke odor neutralization and disinfection
- Claim registration
- Discarding of unsalvageable items
- Exposed asbestos removal
Mold Removal Services
Mold can start growing in any place where there is existing water damage, in dingy, dark, and humid areas.
- Mold assessment by a trained mold specialist
- Identify the source of mold growth and address it (any water damage in the area)
- Indoor air quality evaluation to determine the type of mold growing
- Removal of mold using high-quality disinfectants and cleaning agents
- Air filtration and containment implementation to prevent mold spores transmission
- Mold removal from carpets, upholsteries, and salvageable items
- Dehumidification to clear air
- Retesting of air quality to confirm the success of the procedure
While many of you have the capability of recovering your home, water and fire can be unforgiving. What may seem to you like nothing can actually mold growing inside the insulation or drywall. Irreversible damage can happen to insulation, basement, upholsteries, carpet, padding, wallpaper, electrical appliances, other building material, and even the structural integrity if leaks, rainfall, floods, faulty electrical wiring, and fire are not addressed within 24 hours. Damages can also lead to secondary damage, such as bacterial infection and allergic reactions.