Nobody wants to be seen with scars, be it from a pimple, acne, or a major operation. Scars are hated by everyone, especially when they are all over your body. However, not all scars can be removed by simple means. Some require processes like endovenous laser treatment boise, id, on the other hand, others can be removed by homemade remedies. Mentioned below are some of the ways you can remove your scars.
1. Vitamin E
Vitamin E is one of the best ingredients for the skin. One of the many benefits of vitamin E is that it is known to help in cell recovery. The capsule can be used to massage the face. Vitamin E can likewise be consumed through nuts, seeds, and green vegetables. All you have to do is:
- Cut open a vitamin E capsule and apply the oil onto the scar
- For around 10 minutes, rub the oil all over the scar
- After around 20 minutes wash off the oil with warm water
- Repeat this procedure at least 3 times each day.
2. Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is known for its antifungal properties, which can do miracles for skin break out scarring. Use as a patch test if you have a normal, mix, or dry skin. If you have oily skin, avoid coconut as it will make it more oily.
- Warm a couple of tablespoons of coconut oil, only to melt it.
- Rub or massage the oil into the scar for around 10 minutes.
- Let the skin absorb the oil for at least 60 minutes.
- Repeat multiple times each day.
Honey is known to be the best healer for the skin and pulls moisture into it. This can help skin inflammation scarring by and large to diminish its appearance.
- Before sleeping, apply a thick layer of honey on your scar.
- Wrap the honey secured scar with a gauze.
- Leave it on for the entire night.
- Toward the beginning of the day, remove the gauze and wash off the honey with warm water.
- Make this a part of your schedule each night.
4. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar can function as an astringent that adjusts the PH level of the skin. It tends to be mixed well with water or honey and used on spots as a 10-minute mask.
- Mix 4 tablespoons of water with 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- Dip a cotton ball into the water-cider blend and generously apply on your scar
- Allow it to dry
- Do this consistently before going to bed, wash the area the next morning.
If all the above-mentioned methods fail, it is best to visit a dermatologist or a skin specialist and ask for their advice. Do your research as well and if you can afford it, then go for a surgery or a laser treatment.