The quality of your skin tells others more about your lifestyle choices, health, and quality of your life. With the help of a qualified and certified practitioner, you can keep your skin and your kids’ sparkling. Robert Skaggs, MD, FAAD, leads in the provision of Franklin and Bowling Green surgical dermatology at Kentucky Skin Cancer Center.
About Kentucky Skin Cancer Center
Kentucky Skin Cancer Center, founded by Robert Skaggs, MD, FAAD, offers general, surgical, cosmetic, and pediatric dermatology. You can get access to the latest and advanced treatment options in either Franklin, Kentucky, or Bowling Green, Kentucky. Treatment options for your skin are tailored to meet your needs and specific goals.
Dr. Skaggs is a fellowship – trained MOH surgeon and board-certified dermatologist that performs skin cancer screening, removal, and facial reconstruction. A team of cancer professionals is also available to ensure that you retain the integrity of your skin and health. Dr. Skaggs and his team deliver peace of mind by giving quality and superb care that you need.
Available Services at Kentucky Skin Cancer Center
At Kentucky Skin Cancer Center, you can get the services highlighted below.
- General dermatology – for hair loss, poison ivy, psoriasis, rosacea, warts, eczema, acne, and conditions affecting nails, hair, and skin, you may need general dermatology. Dr. Skaggs is qualified in dermatology diagnosis, treatment, and as a lifestyle coach.
- Pediatric dermatology – you need to ensure that your children maintain healthy skin. Dr. Skaggs is a trusted pediatric dermatologist for diaper rashes, eczema, infantile hemangiomas, skin growths, and much more. You can book an appointment for your child through a phone call.
- Surgical dermatology – You can visit the Kentucky Skin Cancer Center for biopsies, skin excisions, removal of cysts, and mole removal. You can get back to work immediately as most of the surgical dermatology treatments require no downtime being that they are less invasive.
- Cosmetic dermatology – Cosmetic dermatology keeps your nails and hair healthier. Dr. Skaggs uses a unique artistic approach to cosmetic dermatology, through treatments like Juvéderm®, Restylane®, Collagen P.I.N, DrySport®, and Botox®. The procedures are ideal for the increased production of more collagen and elastin to give you better skin.
- Skin cancer screening – when skin cancer is discovered in time, you can get treated, and take advantage of the 99% survival rate. Dr. Skaggs encourages and teaches you to run regular tests for skin cancer at home. You can visit the Kentucky Skin Cancer Center for routine screening.
- MOHS Surgery – MOHS Surgery is effective in the removal of skin cancer. The advanced minimally invasive surgical technique removes explicitly damaged skin and leaves healthy skin intact. You can spend half a day in the clinic or make a second visit for the best results. After the surgery, facial reconstruction is used to maintain your original physique.
- Coolsculpting – CoolSculpting® gets rid of excess fat by freezing the unwanted fat cells to destruction. This non-invasive treatment is ideal for men and women that look to get rid of fatty bulges. Dr. Skaggs uses your medical history to determine your eligibility for CoolSculpting®.
- Cooltone – CoolTone™ is an advanced procedure for body sculpting for men and women. It takes a few visits to firm, tone, and strengthen your buttocks, abdomen, and thighs. The number of treatment sessions that you need depends on your body type and goals.
- Dermal fillers – Dermal fillers erase facial folds and deep lines, enhances facial contours, and plumps your lips naturally. Dr. Skaggs uses dermal fillers like Juvéderm® and Restylane®.
You can join the vast Kentucky Skin Cancer Center by calling the Franklin or Bowling Green, Kentucky Office at your own time.