How often do you get a well-woman exam or pap smear? You are encouraged to visit a gynecologist or OB/GYN doctor regularly to identify possible threats to your health. Capital Women’s Care avails top-notch OBGYN in Fairfax, Haymarket, and Manassas, Virginia. You can schedule a telehealth appointment or make a physical visit to receive immediate assistance from the friendly team at Capital Women’s Care.
About Capital Women’s Care
Capital Women’s Care is an OB/GYN practice in the mid-Atlantic region serving patients in Manassas, Fairfax, and Haymarket, Virginia. The team of dedicated board-certified obstetricians and gynecologists delivers outstanding personalized care in a comfortable and safe setting. Communication is encouraged to ensure that your needs are understood and prioritized.
Capital Women’s Care offers women access to trusted and experienced OB/GYN providers motivated to help you control your health. The practice offers a complete spectrum of women’s health, menopause treatment, pregnancy care, pelvic floor and prolapse treatment, genetic screening, minimally invasive procedures, and contraception management.
Capital Women’s Care values the unique nature of your pregnancy and exciting experience of bringing forth life. You are empowered individually or as couples by discussing individual concerns, goals, and options during pregnancy, labor, and delivery. You can experience successful natural childbirth and VBAC delivery at the practice.
Capital Women’s Care allows babies born through vaginal delivery to go straight to the mother’s abdomen to ensure immediate bonding. The team endorses doula services for patients seeking professional help and guidance through the labor and birth process.
At Capital Women’s Care, gynecological care focuses on diagnoses and prioritizes a problem treatment approach to gynecological disorders and preventative care. Your treatment plan is customized to deliver desired results on your regular OB/GYN appointments. Regular well-woman exams and pap smears can help you identify problems before it gets too serious.
Capital Women’s Care offers OB/GYN care and up to date treatments using advanced equipment and techniques. Specific goals involve the provision of accurate and prompt diagnoses to draft a personalized treatment plan. For comprehensive and experienced care dedicated to women, visit the practice today.
Why Should I Visit Capital Women’s Care?
Top reasons for visiting the practice include:
- You are granted a highly customized treatment plan targeting individual differences and goals for treatment
- The entire team is warm, friendly, and dedicated to your well being
- To benefit from the latest treatment modalities and technologies like laparoscopic/robotic minimally invasive surgery and telehealth appointments for patients in remote areas.
- The practice is home to board-certified practitioners like Erin Lawson, PA-C, Deborah Thomson C.R.N.P., Stephanie Galuk, D.O, Preetika Sidhu, M.D., F.A.C.O.G., and David Afram, M.D., F.A.C.O.G.
- You can pay using the different accepted insurance plans and flexible payment plans for the first time and subsequent clients.
Services Offered at Capital Women’s Care
The practice has specialists in:
- Birth control
- Breast exam
- Endometrial ablations
- Fibroid uterus
- Gynecological care
- Heavy period
- High-risk pregnancy
- Infertility treatment
- Irregular and painful menstrual bleeding
- Loop electrosurgical excision procedure (LEEP)
- Ovarian cyst
- Overactive bladder
- Pap smear
- Pelvic floor and pain treatment
- Pelvic organ prolapses
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- Postpartum and postpartum depression
- Pregnancy care
- Prenatal and birthing experience
- Robotic/laparoscopic surgery
- S.T.D. testing
- Urinary incontinence
- VBAC delivery
- Well-woman exams
It is important that you have access to a customized treatment plan targeting your problem’s root cause.
For complete pregnancy care, gynecological care, and advanced minimally invasive GYN surgery, you can call Capital Women’s Care for same-day appointments today. The practice welcomes patients speaking English, Spanish, or both.